Social media and Email Marketing had proved their extreme ability in maximizing marketing ROI and increasing sales over the past years in Egypt. Social media marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.
Social media marketing usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social networks. The resulting electronic word of mouth (eWoM) refers to any statement consumers share via the Internet (e.g., websites, social networks, instant messages, news feeds) about an event, product, service, brand or company. When the underlying message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself,t his form of marketing results in earned media rather than paid media. And this is the work of Social Media marketing companies in Egypt like Us.
Why Social Media Marketing
- Increase Brand awareness: Increase the visibility of your brand on more social networks can be of great use to your business.
- Improve brand loyalty: Brands who engage more on social media channels are more likely to get even higher loyalty from their customers.
- More Opportunities to seize: Every activity on the social media platform whether it is facebook, twitter, Instagram, or google plus is an opportunity for your customers to convert.
- Higher conversion rates: Customers on social networks are more likely to convert mostly because of the human interaction and the improved trust and credibility in the brand.
- Increase Inbound Traffic: Social media networks can add more traffic sources to your websites or apps in addition to people already know your website or the search engine marketing efforts of your business.
- Decreased Marketing Costs: Affordable costs than standard marketing.
- Better Search Engine Rankings: Increased traffic to your website will result in a normal outcome in increasing your search engine ranking.
- Improved Customer Insights: Valuable statistics about your customer can be gained from different social media networks which can help you in more targeting.
Social Media Marketing in Egypt
Egypt is the 1st Arab country and the 17th worldwide that uses Facebook the most. Egypt as well as the third country in the Middle East in terms of daily time spent on social networks in general at 3.3 hours average as per This a very crucial indicator on how the social media market in Egypt is growing and a complete business can depend on it as the main tool of online marketing.
Many success stories have been added to our portfolio over the past years in social media marketing in Egypt, And If You Looking For Social Media Companies In Egypt checks more about Road9 Media digital marketing projects.