Accelerate your business software development through a flexible development platform. Microsoft CRM development in Egypt through Road9 Media is your fast and easy gate to a lot of CRM applications like for example Employee Management, Recruitment Management, Asset Dashboard and Dealer management .. etc.
Why Microsoft CRM?
Microsoft CRM is growing in popularity, and with the latest improvements, many small businesses are finding Microsoft CRM to be much more ‘small-business friendly’ in that they can easily tailor areas specific to their business needs. It also allows your staff to customize applications without having to be expert programmers or IT pros.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management software package developed by Microsoft. Out of the box, the product focuses mainly on Sales, Marketing, and Service (help desk) sectors, but Microsoft has been marketing Dynamics CRM as an XRM platform and has been encouraging partners to use its proprietary (.NET based) framework to customize it to meet many different demands.
10 Microsoft CRM benefits to small Business
- Automates Business Processes – Freeing up vital staff time and ensuring important repetitive procedures are always maintained.
- Tailors to Your Needs – Easily modifying Microsoft CRM to work the way you and your staff already conduct business, making it familiar and fast.
- Contains Marketing Tools – Simplifying marketing tasks with Microsoft CRM’s marketing automation module; such as lead lists, customer-specific campaigns, marketing results, history and sales forecasts.
- Tracks Customer Calendar of Requests – Viewing ability to all customer requests/follow-ups in one area, making sure you will always keep up with customer service.
- Keeps Out-Of-The-Office Employees in Touch – Microsoft CRM’s Filtering ability. Many employees work several days a week away from the office, CRM allows you to continue to communicate by filtering through any relevant information to specified colleagues.
- Integrates with Microsoft SQL – Integrating with Microsoft SQL. Microsoft’s Dynamic CRM reporting engine has the ability to smooth integration of Microsoft SQL server; this powerful analytical tool allows you to view insightful business reports.
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook – Accessing all CRM features in a single place.
- Displays a Familiar Interface – Working with Microsoft applications that users will already be familiar with and with options to personalize user interface, making navigation easy, fast and efficient.
- Uses Microsoft CRM Online – Fully managing your database through Microsoft’s remote server with the flexibility of deployment.
- Enables Security Levels – Enabling administrators to restrict permissions and control who accesses what information; helping to protect sensitive data.
Many success stories have been added to our portfolio over the past years as one of the professional software development companies in Egypt, check more web design projects.