Types of E-commerce
- B2C (Business to Consumer): Companies that sell to the general public.
- B2B (Business to Business): Companies doing business between them.
- B2G (Business to Government): Companies that sell to government institutions.
- C2C (Consumer to Consumer): the platform from which consumers buy and sell among themselves.
Advantages of Enterprise Ecommerce
- Expand customer base by entering a wider market.
- Extend the sale schedule 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Create a competitive advantage.
- Reduce production costs, capital, management, among others.
- Improve communication with customers and the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
All these factors have enabled the e-commerce growth significantly in recent years. This growth is driven largely by developments have shown diverse countries in key aspects to transform the Internet as an effective sales channel.