Get the official Google AdWords certification can be a challenge for some, but it can open doors work. To achieve this, it must approve at least two tests, the AdWords Fundamentals and any of the other five are:
- Search advertising
- Display Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
To learn how to manage campaigns is important to consider some points related to both the examination as to your general knowledge of the subject. In this article I will give some tips to help you with your learning process and when presenting the certification exams.
- 120 questions in 120 minutes. Those costs of certification exams. That is one minute per question. Read carefully and answer each all you can. If you have any doubt, check it and return to it at the end. Do not waste time.
- Go to Google Partners. With this, you will have access to tests and study materials on Google. You will have two hours to answer any consideration, but you must take into account the number and percentage of questions that must be approved changes with each.
- Your knowledge when starting to present the test must include the Display Network and the Search Network. The Foundation exam has questions 2 networks.
- To master the matter and to pass other tests, you can practice within the AdWords interface. Some questions are directly related to its use and optimization.
- As you understood the theory, I recommend doing the exercises. This way, you will begin to find your way around the interface and quickly will identify the location of each link or concept that you learn.
- Organize your time and study for exams can help. Keep in mind that the Google AdWords Course will help you to do this and give you a lot of content you need to take and pass the tests.
- Organize what you learn, acronyms and other items; You can help process all this information. Take notes and study them until you understand them 100%.
- Be clear that many of the test questions are leading questions; and if you do not read well, you can go wrong. Remember, you have two hours to present each exam. Take your time and read each question and answer calmly.
- Take the quiz can help you and give greater security; no matter if you passed or not. If not, you can try every 8 days.
- Read a lot about it. There are many blogs and YouTube channels that have all the information you need. Pay special attention to the Google Support And AdWords community.
- Read. This is an issue that tends to continuously change and knowledge you acquired at the start can become obsolete very quickly.
- Talk, share your knowledge and clarify doubts with people who are already certified and work on this. You can get a lot of advice over those who live their daily lives within the AdWords interface. This will serve both to improve assembly time campaigns and for process optimization.
- Remember that everything is measured in AdWords. Take a risk and try different ideas in your campaigns. With constant monitoring, you will find the best practices for your audience.